Are You Ready For Some
FOOTBALL?!



Hello my Diva’s!

Yes it is football season!  Well I am in the swing of finishing up my new designs for the Seahawk season.  If you don’t know let me tell you, come closer, closer…. I make some Fantastic Seahawk Diva Bling (now tell EVERYBODY) because
  we are not 12th Men…We Are 12th Wo-Man!  

Yeah Baby!  Okay, I am calm now, well maybe.

So if you have not figured it out, my blog this month is about Funky Diva Accessories – Seahawk Diva Bling.  I have to say, I was reluctant to create a sports line.  I didn’t see all of you beautiful female football enthusiasts as being that supportive of your teams you follow.  But then I had a conversation with my husband who assured me that we women bring it when it comes to supporting our NFL teams.  He also pointed out that as females we wanted something different than what was being offered out there. So I took to my little studio and I designed a few items.  Well, I have to tell you that the response was overwhelming!  The designs and the “bling” were well received. 

Although I am not ready to unveil the new designs, I do want to share the current designs with you.

The first home season game is Sunday, September 23, 2018 @ Kick-off is 1:15pm.  That is the day that I will be at 4th and Royal Brougham for my Funky Diva Accessories Pop-up! 
Continue to look for Funky Diva Accessories at Sunday Home games through the season at 4th & Royal Brougham

You need Seahawk Diva Bling and I will be there to give it to you from 10am to Kick-off.

           

 12th Wo-Man!!


Funky Diva Accessories – Seahawk Diva Bling Earrings - $35.00 pair


Funky Diva Accessories – Seahawk Diva Bling Slinky #12, Shoe & Football Bracelets - $45.00 each
 


The bracelets are designed to fit any size wrist and hold their shape.


Well that is all for now.  I hope you have a fantastic Labor Day week-end!

Remember to stay Fabulously Funky!
Smooches💋

Comments

Popular Posts