Funky Diva Accessories Blogger On The Rise! "Do What Makes Your Soul Shine!" Article #5



Hello Fabulous Divas!


Yes, I am back again…It is I your Funky Diva, Eyvonne!


So, when I am pondering what to write about in my fledgling little blog, I struggle. I took a walk for my lunch and I came across the title for this month’s blog, “Do What Makes Your Soul Shine!”  It just resonated in my spirit. I want to be able to bring you something that you will read and relate to.  At first, I thought it was just to sell Funky Diva Accessories jewelry; but I realized that is not the real reason for this blog.  I would like to be able to give you something that will help you navigate through your life with a bit more, ease if you will.  Not saying that I have it all together.  Far from it!  But I believe we are all here to assist each other in the time we have together and I want to do my part. 


I want to encourage you.  I want to help you, as well as myself walk in all God has given you (us).  No matter what you believe to be wrong with you; you might be right, but that does not mean you don’t have a lot of wonderful things going for you as well.  Start concentrating on what makes you happy!  Get out and help someone.  You will be surprised at how it makes you feel to be of service to someone in need.  It doesn’t have to be something big.  You know someone that needs your help, we all do.  Stretch yourself!  Do something new.  Do something you have always wanted to do.  Plan a trip to another country.  Dye your hair the color you have always wanted.  Write that book. Learn to paint.  Make a new friend.  Put yourself out there.  If you don’t you never will know what could have been.  Regret is more painful than; “I tried it and I didn’t like it.”


Funky Diva Accessories came to be because I took a leap of blind faith and answered a call I had no idea was even calling me!  It has stretched me and brought me so much joy.  It has brought me YOU!  So get out there and do it, be it, make it.  Whatever “it” is; You Can Do It!


2 Timothy 1:7  For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


My topic this month,…drum roll please!


ENCOURAGEMENT

ENCOURAGE: to help someone to feel confident and able to do something, or to give advice to someone to do something


“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” 
 Marianne WilliamsonA Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"

ENCOURAGEMENT

ENCOURAGE: to help someone to feel confident and able to do something, or to give advice to someone to do something

Yes, I put it in here twice on purpose.  I want you to get it!


~Smooches and “Encourage” someone to be Fabulously Funky!


~E

Comments

Popular Posts