Getting Noticed or Not, That is The Question!
- Do: Go through your closet and find your best outfits (5 minimum) that ALWAYS get you compliments and put them in rotation!
- Do: Wear at least one of these outfits every week.
- Do: Take it to the nines - pull out the jewelry, the shoes, the pantyhose (if needed), the perfume, you name it because you're WORTH IT.
- Do: Be prepared. Assemble everything you need the night before, so when you do have "one of those mornings," you don't have to rush around trying to find everything!
- Do: Know your occasion. It's probably not a good idea to show up at the office in an evening gown with the girls proudly displayed for show-time, but is perfect for that night on the town getting your FUNK on!
- Do: Make room in your closet for something new that you will want to wear (out in public).
- Don't: Keep clothes that don't fit or don't make you feel fabulous. Donate them to a place you know will find them a good home.
- Don't: Hesitate - If you look at an item and think, "I can't believe I still am holding on to this raggedy thing" - TOSS IT!! That's right! Better yet, recycle it (many areas have recycle bins for used textiles that include non-useable fabrics and materials).
- Don't: Be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone! Try new styles, colors, patterns. Discover what makes you feel sexy and beautiful.